Come join us for a delicious plant-based Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is one of our favorite times. Just as at the first celebration, it is the time of the harvest, when the fruits of the earth are abundant and in great variety. We enjoy the cooking opportunities all these foods offer. This is also an occasion when people gather in a spirit of appreciation. It creates a warm time and a feeling of greater wholeness with the world.
If you can join us for a vegan Thanksgiving Day in New York, it will be our pleasure to serve you.
Below is the menu Cliff Preefer prepared for this vegan Thanksgiving.
THANKSGIVING DAY MENU
For reservations call: 212-337-0863
Pumpkin Wine Latte/8
- Thai Red Curry Squash Soup/10 – gf, ns.
- Autumn Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette/13
- Seitan Chestnut-Pesto Rollatini – ns
- Cauliflower Sage-Bechamel in a Hazelnut Tart – gf, ns.
- Baked Pumpkin Porcini Mushroom Polenta – gf, ns.
- Thyme Roasted Baby Carrots
- Cinnamon-Apple Cranberry Sauce
- Wilted Swiss Chard with a Warm Scallopini Vinaigrette
- Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake topped with Pecan Caramel – gf, ns.
- French Apple Cake